Gallery 77 PROCESS
1 – Slab Selection
The first step is to select the material that will soon become your new countertop. You are invited to visit our slab yard. Please make an appointment to view your stone.
2 – Free Estimate
The next step is to find out what your needs are. Getting a drawing of the project you are working on can do this. All that is necessary is a blueprint or hand drawing of your kitchen cabinets with dimensions.
3 – Template
Once you have received our quote and we have agreed to do the job, it is now time to template. We will set up a time that is convenient for you to send our laser template technician to make exact measurements for your job.
4 – Fabrication
After we have your measurements and you have selected your stone, your material is brought into the Fabrication facility. Measurements are entered into a computerized system to ensure complete accuracy. The stone and edge profiles are cut according to these measurements.
• All cabinets must be completely installed, must be level to within 1/8” in 10’-0”, and clear of all projections.
• All moldings (windows, doors, etc.), which will hinder installation, must be removed and replaced by the customer.
• In cold weather installations heat is required to allow adhesives on seams and sinks to properly cure and prevent voiding of seam warranty.
• The customer is responsible to set proper height of dishwasher and stove and note exact location.
• Due to high and low spots in walls and drywall, we cannot guarantee that your back-splash will be flat to all mounting surfaces.
• Installer will color match seam adhesives based on their experience and judgment during the time of installation.
• We apply one coat of sealer to the stone when fabrication is completed. It is suggested that the customer apply an additional two coats of sealer to maximize the stain protection of the stone as soon as possible after installation, and to reseal or check countertop every 6 months after that.
For more information or if you have additional questions, please feel free to fill out the contact form or call us directly at 715-808-8232.