We are expanding our dedicated crew !
Shop & Installation Assistant
“The whole is only as good as the sum of its parts.” Gallery 77 is a small family owned custom natural stone and quartz countertop fabrication company located in Hudson WI. We believe in working as a team where respect and ethics is our foundation. Our company’s top priority is customer service and quality. We do not cut corners or take the easy way out. We are looking for someone who has great pride of workmanship, who wants to be treated fairly, be mutually respected and work in an environment where you will be part of a family, not just a business. We are not looking for an employee, we are looking for a TEAM member. This is crucial to our business model.
ASSISTANT : SHOP and INSTALLATION
- Perform shop duties including moving material, hand finishing and other general tasks
- Assist fabricators and installers with tasks to complete a safe and
high quality countertop fabrication and installation
- Willing and able to take suggestions on how to perform tasks
- Help load cut material into truck and clients home
- This is not a ‘desk job’
- Must be able to lift 100+ pounds-
- Able to walk and stand for long periods of time
- Keen eye for detail
- Self driven
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to occasionally work overtime and Saturdays
- Paid time off and Paid Holidays
- Flexible Hours Possible
- Retirement and Health Benefits
- $18+ based on experience
These are preferable but NOT required- We are happy to train someone looking to learn this trade as a long term career
- Stone countertop experience is preferred but not required
- Any construction, woodworking, metal shop, mechanical shop experience can be helpful
- Ability to understand cabinet drawing and building plans preferred
License: Driver’s License (Required)
Application Question: Are you able to lift 100 pounds?
Schedule: Monday to Friday
Company’s website: https://gallery77stone.com/
Company’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/Gallery77stone/
Work Remotely: No
WHY GALLERY 77
Our experienced staff will work with you and your interior designer, builder or contractor, to create original designs that reflect your personal style.
Tile is a manufactured piece of hard-wearing material such as ceramic, stone, metal, or even glass, generally used for covering roofs, floors, walls, showers, or other objects such as tabletops. Tiling stone is typically marble, onyx, granite, or slate.
Natural Stone refers to products quarried from the earth, used over thousands of years as building materials and decorative enhancements. These products include Granite, Marble, Limestone, Travertine, Slate, Quartzite, Sandstone, Adoquin, Onyx, and others.
Unlike natural stone countertops cut from pure granite, marble, or sandstone, engineered stone counters are made from quartz crystals held together with a resin binder. They have a similar appearance to natural stone, but they possess benefits not available with natural materials. Quartz bathroom countertops have been very popular in the past few years.